Friday, June 5, 2009

Rhode Island

Dave, Sophia, and I, along with Dave's sister and her husband, as well as his parents, all traveled out to Rhode Island a couple of weeks ago. It was a fantastic experience. Along with getting to meet many of Dave's family for the first time, I was able to experience some of God's amazing creation. The beauty of the cliff walk, with the powerful waves splashing against the rocky terrain was unforgettable. Believe me, I took A LOT of pictures... of course. I won't bore you with all of them, but here are my favorites from our trip.


Picture 1: in Jamestown
Picture 2: the view-- when we went sailing; love the fog covering the top of the bridge in this one.
Picture 3: This is the one I think looks piratey-- eerie fog, black sail, etc.
Picture 4: carving on a pillar at the Braker's Mansion
Picture 5: Chris and Nae smoochin' on Cliff Walk
Picture 6: an amazing/gothic looking church in Boston
Picture 7: another view while sailing
Picture 8: the tunnel on Cliff Walk
Picture 9: a sail boat caught in the fog










No comments:

Post a Comment